What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
IM READY TO BE YOUR PARTNER, YOUR BEST ADVOCATE, AND YOUR DEDICATED AND TRUSTWORTHY AGENT
FIRST - LET'S TALK, AS SOON AS YOU HAVE EVEN ONE THOUGHT ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME.
You will be grateful that you had some extra time to prepare your home.
WITH 28+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN REAL ESTATE, ITS OBVIOUS TO ME THAT EVERY SELLER HAS A DIFFERENT SET OF CIRCUMSTANCES AND,
THEY ALL NEED TO BE ADDRESSED.
WHAT I WANT TO TALK TO SELLERS ABOUT BEFORE LISTING THEIR HOME
- Your Expectations
- Your Future Plans and timeframe
- What is the most important thing to you?
- What do you worry about when it comes to selling?
- How much do you think your home is worth?
- What the market environment is like in your community
- All the details about your home and neighborhood
- What are your favorite things to do that are close to your home?
- What it's like living in your subdivision or neighborhood?
- Schools that service your area and how they are ranked
- Is there anywhere you can walk to from your home?
- What buyers want today
- What condition do you think your home is in?
- Do you need to sell your home before you can purchase another?
- What communities would you like to live in?
- Discuss your market analysis
- Go over closing costs
- My (HONEST) opinion of the value of your home. I NEVER inflate what I think a home is worth to get a listing.
I WILL MAKE SUGGESTIONS TO YOU THAT I FEEL WILL ENHANCE YOUR HOME
MY JOB IS TO DRAW ATTENTION TO EVERYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT YOUR
HOME TO ENSURE A SUCCESSFUL AND PROFITABLE SALE.
Is your home organized or do you need suggestions and help?
How do your walls and ceilings look? Do they need to be touched up? Do you need a painter?
How do you feel about changing the position of some of your furniture to give a more spacious feeling to your home?
STAGING YOUR HOME INSIDE AND OUT
- Rearrange or remove some furniture - if needed
- Organize, Organize Organize
- Cleaning, Elbow Grease
- Depersonalize - Buyers want to imagine themselves living in your home and personal items throw them off
- There is full home staging available - I try to save seller's as much money as I can.
- Add decorative items
HERE IS SOME DESIGNER INSPIRATION FOR YOU
After you watch this video, you will see that it doesn't have to cost you a large sum of money to prepare your home to sell. I will even shop for a few things with you if you need a second opinion. You can think of it like your embellishing your new home. Everything you add or purchase can be used there.
CURB APPEAL - IF YOU DON'T GET THIS RIGHT SOME BUYERS WON'T EVEN SCHEDULE A SHOWING
People are different in so many ways. Some have no imagination skills at all. If the outside of your home looks messy they can't visualize it cleaned, cut and shaped. There are many things that can enhance your exterior. An urn filled with flowers can really make a difference by your front door. If you want some curb appeal ideas CLICK HERE to visit my Pinterest Board titled, CURB APPEAL.
Smart Home Staging - Can you turn your home into a smart home before you put it on the market? YES, YOU CAN! ( I can send you details if you're interested )
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ME, CLICK HERE
FOR SALE BY OWNER - HERE IS WHY YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL REALTOR:
• They’re trained and licensed professionals.
• They have experience in your neighborhood and your market.
• They have oversight from brokers and state licensing officials.
• Their job is to advise you of the best way to reach your goals.
• Their continuing education keeps them up-to-date on housing issues.
• They know how to present your home and deal with buyers.
• They know how and where to market properties.
• They know how to overcome typical snags that occur in all real estate transactions and closings.
• They understand state-required disclosures and look out for your best interests.
• They understand personal safety and security for your belongings during showings.
• They know the best resources to make transactions go more smoothly, from Lenders to Contractors
• They have the most accurate data sources – the MLS, the only data repository that has the most
up-to-date listing and sales information.
• They know how to negotiate.
• Their job is making real estate transactions successful.
When you market your own home, you have to make the time to do all the jobs a real estate
professional would do, and you’ll be competing against other sellers who have a real estate
professionals by their sides.
If you can’t leave work to show your home, or you feel it requires more knowledge and experience
then you have, you can’t go wrong by hiring a well-respected real estate professional.
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. I decided to work with Coldwell Banker Residential because when it comes to listings, they have the best of everything.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home and, you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly. I regularly send activity reports to seller's and encourage questions. I know how it feels when someone looks at your home and then you never hear anything. I send out weekly updates that show how many people viewed the listing and from where.
CLICK HERE To Search The Lake County IL Tax Assessor Records by address or pin number.